8 steps on how to be famous on Instagram
What is the secret to becoming a huge Instagram sensations? A lot of other users has catapulted themselves to internet stardom, thanks to their popularity on their Instagram pages. But how exactly did they get there in the first place?
They have used a certain number of steps and secrets to gain that popularity. There are a lot of techniques that other users have employed from purchasing likes for their page to using hashtags! Here are some of the steps that these Instagram celebrities have taken, and that you can follow.
1. Create an appealing Instagram page You will, of course, need a good Instagram page to launch your career as an Instagram celebrity. Remember to create your Instagram page with a nice, catchy and short username. This username should be catchy enough that other users will instantly remember it. A username should also tell other users something about your personality.
2. Upload great photos The biggest trick to winning over a huge following on Instagram is by uploading photos other people would like. Your profile picture, should ideally, be one such photo. When you have a niche audience in mind, such as cooking or travel, you should upload well-taken photos about the same topic.
3. Promote yourself Self-promotion is also a good thing to do on Instagram. You should use hashtags, to let other users find you more easily. And you should also comment on other people's photos to engage with a wider group of people.
4. Follow other users You should consider following other people to increase awareness of your page. The more people that you follow, chances are they will follow you back.
5. Buy quality likes and followers Buying quality Instagram likes for your page, is also another good method for becoming popular on the social media website. Buying quality followers is also a fast way of gaining a lot of popularity on Instagram. It is a wise investment to make if you want to seriously promote your Instagram page. So consider purchasing quality Instagram likes for your page.
6. Stick with one aesthetic Sticking with one aesthetic will mean that you should consider one theme for your overall Instagram page. This means that if you are primarily a cooking Instagram page, then post regular photos of food and kitchens. The same goes for fashion Instagram pages; you should post pictures of clothes and outfits.
7. Take a lot of photos with your phone The more photos you have on hand, the more opportunities you have of creating a great Instagram post. After taking a photo with your phone, consider using filters and other photo editing software to make your pictures look much better. You should be ready to take pictures of your food before you eat!
8. Write a short but sweet intro for your profile Often overlooked but as equally important as your profile image, your biography should be written well. A well-written Instagram intro and captions should be short and not overly long but still informative too. The same goes for your captions, anything too long and other users may skip reading it.